1. Log in to your Google Account
2. You can access Google Hangouts by Going to https://hangouts.google.com
3. Click on the Video Call Button in the center of the screen (1)
4. If prompted, click on the "Allow to use your camera and microphone" button (1) if it pops up.
5. You can invite up to 10 other users to join you in your video call, by entering their email in the invite box (1) and by clicking the invite button below it (2)
6. Once you are in the Hangout, there are a couple of useful things you can do.
1. You can mute/unmute yourself by clicking on the microphone icon at the bottom (1)
2. You can hang up from the call by clicking the red phone icon at the bottom (2)
3. You can turn off/on your video camera (people will still be able to hear you) by clicking the camera icon at the bottom (3)
4. You can send the entire group a message by clicking on the message icon in the bottom left corner (4)
A few optional things not to mess with unless you encounter problems
7. If you click on the "Other Options" icon in the top-right corner (1) it will open up a tab that allows you to go into "Full-screen" mode (2) as well as another way to access the "chat" feature (3)
8. If you click on the "Settings" icon in the top-right corner (1) it will open up a tab that allows you to toggle the camera settings (2) and the microphone settings (3) again, unless you are having issues, you should not touch these.