Pre-Register Your Child
Registration for Sunday, September 20th has closed. Our wiggle room will be open for parents of children who are not registered this week.
Registration for Sunday, September 27th, will open at 8am on Monday morning, September 21st and will close at 12pm on the following Thursday, September 24th.
Why We Close Registration
Class sizes are limited due to safety and volunteer considerations.
Children who are turned away due to class size will be able to sit with their parents in the adult worship in Town Hall or the Overflow Room.
Avoid Awkward Conversations...
PLEASE STAY HOME IF...
In the past two weeks your child or anyone in your child's family has had:
- Contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19
- Fever of 100.4 or above
In the last 72 hours your child or anyone in your child’s family has had any of the following symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking and muscle pain
- Loss of taste or smell
Know What to Expect...
Keep checking this website for updated information. We will be posting up to date info here in the days ahead.
Things to Know...
- Classrooms will open at 9:45 am. Arrive early to avoid a line at check-in.
- All children (5th grade and down) will be checked in at a centralized location, where we will check their temperature (with a touch-less thermometer) and ask the parent to verbally confirm that their child is in good health (using the checklists above.)
- Teachers will be screened for good health prior to entering the classrooms. They will also have their temperature taken with a touch-less thermometer immediately prior to opening.
- Children will not be required to wear masks in the classroom.
- Hand sanitizer will be used as the children enter and exit, as well as at least two other times in the course of the hour.
- In each classroom we will not enforce social distancing in the strictest sense, but we will be encouraging good distancing practices among children at a level they can comprehend and understand.
- Please feed your child before you arrive. To reduce the spread of germs, we will NOT BE SERVING SNACKS OR DRINKS in any of the classes.
- Please bring your nursery aged child in a FRESH, DRY DIAPER. We will only check/change diapers as needed.